Releasing Peptides GHRP - 6 Growth Hormone Powder 5mg / vial 10mg / vial for Muscle Gain
1407.0±65.0 °C at 760 mmHg
GHRP-6 Functions and Traits:
GHRP-6, and this applies to all GHRP hormones, mimic the production of ghrelin. This mode of action stimulates the ghrelin receptors, GHS-R1a or Growth Hormone Secretagogue. This stimulation acts to increase GH production by stimulating the pituitary, specifically the ghrelin receptors located in the pituitary.
When the body is in a fasted state, this is when ghrelin levels are elevated. When the fasted state is met by elevated ghrelin activity, the resulting stimulation can lead to a greater production of GH in the body. However, the increase in ghrelin does not end with increases in GH. Elevated ghrelin is also known to stimulate the appetite, which may be useful for those who need excess calories to grow yet find eating difficult. Alternatively, the hormone will promote fat loss and more importantly enhance the rate of recovery. However, while ghrelin has been shown to promote recovery, in cases of GHRP-6 and elevated GH levels it is more likely that the corresponding elevated levels of IGF-1 play a larger role. IGF-1 levels will not spike at the rate comparable to direct Human Growth Hormone (HGH) use as the pulsating effect of GHRP-6 is short-lived.
1) Reductions in body fat
2) Increased lean mass.
3) Increased collagen production
4) Improved sleep
5) Increased cellular repair
6) An increase in IGF-1
7) Increases in bone density
GHRP-6 dosage and Recommendations for use:
1) GHRP-6 should be administered on an empty stomach. No food should be consumed for 15-20 minutes post-inject, if maximum GH release is desired.
2) When using GHRP-6 for GH release, the average dosing range is between 100-150 mcg per inject. Dosing frequency is between 1-4X per day.
3) In order to elicit maximal elevations in GH, GHRP-6 should be combined with a GHRH, such as ModGRF1-29 (also known as CJC1295 w/o dac).
4) If used for appetite stimulation, the common dosing range for GHRP-6 is between 100-300 per inject, as needed.
Storage of GHRP-6:
Lyophilized GHRP-6 although stable at room temperature for 3 weeks, should be stored desiccated below -20°C.Upon reconstitution GHRP-6 should be stored at 2-8°C between 2-7 days and for future use below -20°C.For long term storage it is recommended to add a carrier protein (0.1% HSA or BSA). Avoid multiple freeze-thaw cycles.
Shelf life: One year from dispatch.
If you are interested in this or any other series products, just feel free to contact me!