Synthetic Polypeptide Epitalon CAS 307297-39-8 Lyophilized for Antiaging
10mg per vial
Epithalon, Epithalon Tetra Peptide
Although lyophilized peptides are stable at room temperature for up to 2 months, they should be stored desiccated below -18C. On reconstitution, the peptide should then be stored at 4C
Increase human life
Significantly boost energy levels
Promote deep sleep
Delay and prevent age-related diseases such as cancer, heart disease and dementia
Improve skin health and appearance
Treatment of damaged and deteriorating muscle cells
Epitalon is a protein peptide that can stimulate the body's own natural production of telomerase within our it's cells.
By doing this, it strengthens telomeres for reproduction. Your body makes telomerase, but it needs to be stimulated with the right precursors.
Over time it should lengthen the telomeres of cells and refresh your entire body.
According to scientific studies based on animal test subjects, Epithalon (also known as Epitalon) has been shown to function with telomeres, which are areas of repeating DNA sequences that function to prevent gene degradation near the end of chromosomes.
Over time, telomeres become too small and weak to contain the sequence because of cell division, and the DNA becomes disrupted, which signals the start of the aging process.
Epithalon works to replenish the enzyme that allows telomeres to remain more stabilized and better equipped to hold DNA in place.
Injection Epithalon use (most effective):
Duration: 10 - 20 days
Dose: 5-10 mg per day (end-stage intravenous injection of 20 mg)
Injection times: daily injection of low doses, 2 injections for higher doses (divided into morning and evening injections)
After 10-20 days of Epithalamin course is 4-6 months after the suspension, then repeat the course. Treatment of ectopic disease can be repeated from time to time.
1. Telomerase activation (consequently, elongation of Telomeres)
2. regulates neuroendocrinous system
3. increases the hypothalamic sensitivity to the endogenous hormonal effects
4. decrease or suppression of proliferative changes in vaginal epithelium and endometrium in anovulatory phase
5. normalization of gonadotropic hormones levels (FSG, LG, prolactin)
6. positive influence on peripheral haemodynamics: improvement of blood rheology, decrease of intravessel thrombogenesis
7. regulation of the levels of reactants in the acute inflammation phase (c3-component of the complement, pre-albumin, C-reactive protein, alpha-orosomucoids
8. normalization of T-cell immunity
9. normalization of aqua-electrolyte balance indices
10. normalization of uric acid levels
11. normalization of Cholesterol
12. rejuvenation / strengthening of the immune system
13. inhibition of spontaneous and induced carcinogenesis (tumor prevention)